Tuesday, March 28, 2006





Day 47: Wearing my hearts on my sleeve - almost - on finding out I am to be an uncle for the fouth time in November. Its exciting news when any new life is on its way, but I feel some strange feeling close to sad that I can't quite name, that I probably won't be part of this child's growing up, well not until it can read and write in any case. This is really the year for babies, one already born, three more (that I know of) well on the way. So, my trip to Oz will now be in November rather than July. It somehow feels much better that way, I think I will be excited to be going then, and parental responsibilities aside, it seems too weird to go all the way to Australia in winter when you can't jump into the sea!

Today's accessories from the House of Stanley, Randwick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home