Saturday, April 01, 2006



Day 51: A splash of afternoon sunlight. In a statistical frame of mind at the moment, got weighed at the gym and have to reveal its 97.5kg, although that was after lunch. I would like to have a pre-breakfast morning weigh in, its probably the most consistent. I agree with the logic that weight isn't a good indicator in the short term, but it is interesting in the long term. I don't think I am bulking up muscle so amazingly that my weight will go up, but if so I shan't panic. I can see my face getting thinner, so that is pleasing. About 12 years ago I reached 19 stone, which is about 120kg, after which I stopped getting weighed and got even a bit bigger. Those numbers are so horrifying it seems like someone else. Anyway, things are falling into place slowly but surely.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

I love this picture. Very reflective.

10:00 am  
Blogger photo a day 15til40 said...

thank you! I love it too, we get really nice light in the afternoon for about 5 minutes!

11:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home