Sunday, December 03, 2006


Day 298: Yay, its today! Finally up to date with this blog and back to (hopefully) daily updates. Its now 8.45 and a burst of sun has broken through the window, overwhelming the rather striking pink sky which looked so amazing behind the skeletal trees in the American compound across the street. The smell of something delicious is wafting up the stairwell from my mother in law's kitchen, no doubt my father in law's lunch and our dinner tomorrow night. Its the first Sunday in Advent, so time to put up the Christmas decorations, this year with the added challenge of making everything puppy proof. All I need now is another swig of cough medicine and the world will be at peace. Mine anyway.



Day 297: Feeling not so ill, but the symptoms go on and on and on. Apparently Celine Dion is recording a song about it.


Day 296: Its enough to scare old ladies


Day 295: Back to german school, with my trusty blackcurrent lozenges. And, at last, a haircut. It wasn't a project, but I didn't cut my hair for 12 months. The love child of Shakespear and Krusty the clown look is not a particularly good one. Since my hair started to fall out 17 years ago, its certainly time to understand that the range of options for me is not large when it comes to hair fashions. Welcome back, Clipper Number 1!


Day 294: Rather keen to resume normal life.


Day 293: Sicky Biks.


Day 292: The gift that keeps on giving.


Day 291: And still...


Day 290: And still...


Day 289: No, its the flu! Hurrah!


Day 288: Jetlag, yay. Or is it?


Day 287: Unlike Nelly Furtado, I'm not like a bird (nor a man eater for that matter), I'd be much happier with my feet on the ground and to never fly again. Looking super voluptuous here, I think its only the redistribution of gravity from the flight....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see more of the new haircut. Sorry to hear about the flu but very usual after air travel nowadays.

Hang some puppy toys from the lower branches for BB and the rest of the tree will hopefully be yours.

12:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my photo blog of sydney....hope you continue to drop in!

12:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home