Sunday, May 14, 2006




Day 94: Mothers' Day. "You think you're very clever but its only yourself you're hurting". How true, how true.
As I sat at the family bbq thinking " what are you people talking about? " it occurred to me that it's probably a fairly universal experience. How lovely that for me its only because we speak different languages, not because we're all on different wavelengths. I even understood a joke, more or less, which I will share, not because its particularly funny, but because I could understand it. Why is it better to have a teacher than a receptionist as a lover? Because a receptionist always says "Next please" and a teacher always says "Do it again." HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Nice teeth!
Bad joke! ;)

6:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home