Tuesday, May 09, 2006



Day 89: Ahhh Freddo, Caramello, I love you... and tomorrow you shall be mine!! How amazingly disciplined to have left my stash of beloved Cadbury in the cupboard since December. Still worth the wait, and will not hold back tomorrow. I've always loved my birthday, in previous years it was the only day that was actually about me. Now, with anniversaries and significant dates coming out of our ears - not to mention being the youngest and cutest at Christmas ho ho - I still love my birthday.

My first concrete memory is of my 3rd birthday. Apparently I announced that now I was 3 I was a big boy and would not wet the bed any more. And I never did. What I remember is sneaking out of my room in the middle of the night. Mum and Dad had bought me a Tee Pee which was set up in the lounge room. I remember climbing in and sitting in it, and amongst other things there was a packet of chips which I accidentally crunched. This made me run back to bed, absolutely delighted, until the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dearest friend
Happy Birthday to you!

And many many more in which there are Freddo Frogs!

8:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home