Thursday, May 04, 2006



Day 84: I think I need to become more imaginative with the photos, this angle with the half walls is a bit samey I think. Oh well, before enlightenment carry wood fetch water, after enlightenment carry wood fetch water.

Good news is that the rellos had nicht gekommt. How's that for some Orstrayan German. Of all the people in my class, by the way, I have been to the most capital cities. What a claim to fame. Meanwhile I nearly got killed walking over the road with my headphones on. Yes I had a green light at the crossing but hadn't noticed the police car screeching along with no intention of stopping. Fortunately a car stopped at the lights tooted and caused me to look around. Unfortunately I was too shocked to acknowledge that driver as I leaped to safety, so a big thank you anonymously and retrospectively.

Time now for my weekly dose of Dame Judi Dench.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

I thank the tooter as well!!!

11:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home