Monday, July 17, 2006



Day 158: First day of holidays, got a good start on my research for local options for community building and we will head into Frankfurt one afternoon this week to check out bookshops, cafes etc that might lead to... who knows what. Its time to get focussed on making the most of life! Noted in the Sydney Morning Herald that my supervisor for my MA thesis died recently, I hadn't kept in touch with her but still felt a certain sadness about it. I only wish I had had the confidence at the time to make much more of her involvement in my career, I hope I don't let opportunities like that pass me by in the future.

German Study? not yet.
Gym? no.
Chocolate eaten? yes.

Should change the description of this blog to a photographic record of how I stayed exactly the same!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home