Saturday, December 16, 2006


Day 311: So! Day four of my 'back into the routine, off to the gym 6 times a week' new lifestyle. It is certainly hard to take the first steps out the door, especially when its freezing cold and dark (in the middle of the day, I don't go in the early morning!). Today however I'm really feeling the effectiveness of my workout, although not the effectiveness of my stretching regime. Its a very pleasing kind of pain, despite the shuffling pathetically up stairs and slow motion groaning when trying to sit down. And tomorrow the whole shebang starts all over again!



Day 310: Sometimes it's wothwhile making a brief trip to the past, especially with the safety net of absolute unconditional love available. It is fascinating how words can hold, and lose, their power. More amazing how things can also turn out very nicely indeed! ild.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home