Friday, April 07, 2006



Day 57: I took a lot of photos today, some really nice ones with my Prayer Wall in the background, but then realized I didn't want to put photos of the kids online, and not dedicated enough to set up a shot where the background is out of focus OR to start learning PhotoShop! So here is one of my more arty farty efforts, behind a curtain that I found while sorting out one of the cupboards upstairs in preparation for the big move about.
Didn't go to gym today, had a bit of a headache in the afternoon so piked out, then realized it was probably because I hadn't drunk any water today, I was too busy with my plan of presenting a pristine orderly house when M returned home from work. Needless to say, it didn't happen even without me not stopping to drink enough fluid. Oh well, the cake was baked and the chicken roasted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home