Saturday, April 08, 2006



Day 58: A very nice day. The daffodils in our garden burst out this morning, so that was lovely. One of the plusses of our dedicated puppy toilet training regime is spending so much time being still in the garden and noticing the changes at close range. It was finally nice enough weather to fix the zig zag along one of the flower beds, I wish I could honestly say it only bothered me when I did the mowing, but not its sheer pedantry! Anyway, when we plant out the Alyssums the make a border it will look fantastic. In June we have a 75th birthday party in the garden one weekend and an international friends' party the next, so worth getting the garden well in order now. BB had a couple of hours off the lead going crazy with access to all areas, so now is tired and hopefully will sleep while we attempt stage 2 of the big move about between the cellar and the attic.

So, I put out the call to anyone reading, and got one response. Oh well, these blogs are a really special way of sharing the day to day with friends, even if only one friend! Curiously, my profile suddenly went from 18 to 32 views this week. I wonder what that is all about?

"In the end we will remember, not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home