Sunday, April 29, 2007


Day 444: More gardening, more homework. I think I will have to give up chocolate when I turn 40, it probably needs to be a full time thing, as with any adiction. Still, it seems unthinkable to never again taste Cadbury Dairy Milk! Maybe if everyone sends me some pre-birthday I can get it out of my system!! Otherwise I can see myself wandering thoughtlessly into the 7-11 at Changi Airport and scoffing some down before I even remember my plans. Sounds like a true addict talking doesnt it. I did read that one can conquour chocolate addiction by only eating it when absolutely full. Not sure that it has anything to do with appetite and hunger though.


Day 443: The afternoon sun is such a strong orange at the moment.


Day 442: After 6 hours heavy labour in the garden, 30+degrees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home