Wednesday, April 12, 2006



Day 62: So after 3 months at the gym I can see some definite changes in my appearance, and I'm not the only one. Last night my mother in law commented that my bum is looking smaller thanks to all the time at the gym. I don't know what is more disconcerting - that she is making such detailed observations or that it is in fact getting smaller when I devote a considerable amount of time to making it bigger! Granted it is as firm as stone :-) but I want BULK, more to the point I want padding. Its the start of biking weather and even with my fantastic new gel saddle, I can use all the help available for cutting down the torture factor which seems to kick in after about 90 mins. So despite the rain I will trek to the gym this afternoon, back to the leg press, sqats and back kicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home