Sunday, April 16, 2006



Day 66: Easter Sunday. My first blog entry from the new studio upstairs with our fantastic wireless internet connection that sends out invisible rays throughout the whole house from the gizmo now above the bathroom door! I say!

You can see that the Easter Bunny well and truly stopped by this morning... I wonder if people give alcoholics Champagne to celebrate the sobriety? Actually it was a nice touch, before I spotted this stash, I was thinking that a bit of Red Tulip would "go down noice". When I took BB out for his morning comfort stop, there was indeed a red Tulip which had burst forth for the first time amidst the Daffodils (thank heavens I hadn't contemplated Darrell Lea, who knows what I might have found). But clearly I am not posh at heart, while reminiscing about the old Coles "Elegant Rabbit" I lost a filling in my Lindt! Fortunately no exposed nerve so no emergency Easter weekend visit to the dentist, however something to look forward to on Tuesday. When I'm rich I'm going to one of those dentists where you get a general anaesthetic and wake up when its all over. Probably a bit extreme for an annual check up, but then again maybe not!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

So how is the Easter stash going to help with the body work? On which part of the body will we see the Milka in the next few days?

Don't worry it was the Lindt for me, and a Red Tulip bunny. And those Hot Cross Buns I ate for you!

11:22 am  
Blogger photo a day 15til40 said...

Yes a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips! But back to the gym tomorrow, plus the dentist, so all up probably a very restrained day when it comes to chocolate!

9:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home