Tuesday, April 18, 2006



Day 68. Pain free dental work, yay! The filling was replaced and the tooth had not deteriorated further, so no drilling and no needles. Otherwise, after yet more coats of high gloss AND high gloss varnish, my cupboard still will not shine. Oh well, I'm losing interest in that particular dream in as much as its taken many more hours than I'd wanted already and enough is enough. Tomorrow its back to the gym and the health programme. A little bit more Easter chocolate to get through, although I did give some away and a large percentage of my Easter basket was actually real eggs. Time to get serious again though, I've been on a plateau for too long in this project.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Glad you were pain free. I'm off to dentist on Friday - wish me luck.

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home